Thanksgiving Cup eCheck-In
DEADLINE for eCheck-In is Monday, November 20, 2017, at 11:59 PM. It is an easy process and we can help so NO EXCEPTIONS.
Requirements To Check-In Electronically (eCheck-In):
Gather all Documentation to be uploaded and upload once everything is complete. No partial uploads. All documents need to be scanned as pdf documents. No jpegs or images are accepted. We do not accept zipped folders with individual documents.
- Sign into your GotSoccer.com team account
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History” – 2017 Thanksgiving Soccer Cup Tournament
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the corresponding document to be uploaded from your computer (Roster, Passes, Medical Release Forms, etc.)
- Load Documents (See below for upload requirements)
- Roster - Your Official State Roster (FYSA) or US Club Roster or AYSO Roster.
- Player Passes - for each player, coach, assistant coach, manager (Front Copy Single Version – Maximum 8 per page – No single passes accepted). Scan all of these into one document and upload that one doc.
- Medical Releases - for each player signed by a parent. Teams can use their club’s medical releases. These do not need to be notarized.
- Guest Player Forms - signed by the borrowing club’s registrar for any guest players outside the club.
TO PREPARE YOUR EVENT ROSTER BEFORE YOU ARE READY TO UPLOAD:
- ALL players (primary, secondary, guest players & club pass players) need to be on your Event Roster in your team account.
- CLICK HERE for directions to update your event roster (including guest players & club pass players).
- Uniform jersey numbers are required for all players.
- All coach and bench staff personnel have to be on the roster.
Once everything is uploaded, we will review all documents and upload a stamped approved tournament in the event document area, which you have to print and bring one each of your games.
Our intentions with the online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) are to provide a better service to participating teams and ultimately save time and make it easier for team managers. The online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) is free. For any questions, please email Kathleen@chargerssoccer.com who can help you with this whole process. We look forward to your team’s participation in the Thanksgiving Soccer Cup.